Homeopathic medicines for pregnancy and childbirth
By Richard Moskowitz
Aconite and fear of labor
Aconite 1M – fear of pain and panic attacks.
Nux vomica 200C - for a premature urge to push during labor.
Belladonna 1M – fast intense labor with lots of fear – desire to escape -lip of the cervix remains.
Pulsatilla 200C - for a labor that stops and starts and won’t really kick in.
Acute Homeopathic Self-Care for Labor:
* The best homeopathic medicine for extreme fear of death is Aconite. It is also an excellent medicine for trauma, shock, and bleeding and is sometimes used routinely following labor and can be used for exhaustion during labor.
* Caulophyllum is one of the best medicines for stalled labor.
* If you are feeling weak after losing blood, China can be of great benefit.
* Cimicifuga can be a great aid for women with late labor with cramps in the hips or pelvic pain from one side to the other.
* If you feel sleepy, exhausted, and can't keep your eyes open during labor, try Gelsemium.
* To speed up the birth of an overdue baby, try Pulsatilla.
* Sepia, among countless indications, is good for exhausted women who feel like moving around and exercising during labor.
To stall (stop) premature labor: Caulophyllum (blue cohosh) 1M