Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mary Croft - How I Clobbered Every Bureaucratic Cash-Confiscatory Agency Known To Man

http://www.federaljack.com/ebooks/Mary%20Croft%20-%20How%20I%20Clobbered%20Every%20Bureaucratic%20Cash-Confiscatory%20Agency%20Known%20To%20Man.pdf

There is no disclaimer in this book because the reader will learn that we are all responsible for our
perception and interpretation of anything and everything we experience. I have no intention of disclaiming
anything I write. Maybe what I tell you will allow you to change your mind about how you want to
conduct your affairs from now on. Anyone reading this book is wise enough to follow one’s own counsel
and therefore acknowledges that I cannot, do not, and will not tell anyone what to do.

 I had given up writing this book because of people’s reactions when I mentioned the Commerce Game. Most wanted to ‘kill the messenger’ because their having been so conned by the alleged ‘authorities’ for their entire lives was too painful to contemplate. Those with neither eyes to see nor ears to hear wanted to argue with me. Many suggested they were aware, yet upon further discussion they admitted to not really knowing.

No comments: