Saturday, December 19, 2009

Aura Clearing - part 2

After heving great aura cleaning, I felt light, especially in my head. My head feled empty and light. Also my whole being felet lighter. I was energy depleted, but I was not tired. During my morning breading exercises I did not have the strengths to sit up and breath – had to lay down and continuo with the exercises.
I crave coffee, like Trina said. ... mai be too much coffee. And more coffee the next day... and the next... And than I vas nervouse, and had a big argument, and all fold appart.

...
I don’t know why but I had gone back to where I was. Or at least it feels this way. The lightness is gone, I can’t concentrate, have no clarity in my head… Just want to ask you if this is something I am doing? And what should I be doing to change it. Apparently what you did worked, I have no doubts about it, just wonder how to keep it clean and clear. Were you able to get any information about my karma? May be the answer is there?...

From: Trina Lindsey [mailto:trina.lindsey@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:48 PM
To: naboha
Subject: RE: Message from Trina

Yes you need a karma clearing. I wonder if doubt might have been a problem as well. Doubt and fear have a big effect on healing and though I clear it you do have free will to re-address fear and doubt. Well work on this again over next few days. No matter what day I do the clearing I will askthat it starts affecting you tonight.

Good luck
And much love
Trina
-------
I had a new clearing, and a feel great again. I am very tougthfull of what feelings and for how long to focus on. What toughts, and what activities. It is easier for me now that I know what is the difference between "here" and "there".

No comments: